Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Your Favorite Blogs

Koinonia listed the favorite blogs of its readers here. These are the top 11 blogs:
Each of these blogs received multiple recommendations
1. Euangelion Michael Bird's “Post Post-Modern Blog" on NT studies, Christian origins, exegesis, and following Jesus
2. Between Two Worlds Justin Taylor on faith, books, and culture
3. TeamPyro “Setting the world on fire”
4. Challies.com “Informing the Reforming”
5. Billmounce.com
6. Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth "[T]he Bible, Books, and Beating People Up”
7. Parchment and Pen “A theology blog” by Michael Patton
8. Heidelblog “Recovering the Reformed confession”
9. Jesus Creed Scot McKnight on “Jesus and Orthodox Faith in the 21st Century”
10. The Resurgence, a “reformed, complementarian, missional movement that trains missional leaders to serve the Church to transform cultures for Christ.”
11. DeYoung, Restless, and Reformed by Kevin DeYoung

Of this list, I only frequent Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth and occasionally Jesus Creed. Of the 2, Jesus Creed is better in content. However, it always makes me feel guilty because there is so much good stuff there that I'm missing because I can't keep up. So I stay away from it to lessen my regrets. I like RDTWOT because it is short and simple, and Nick always have something insightful to share.

No comments: