These are my 2008 resolutions. It's a good thing that I now have this blog to keep track of everything.
1. On my music, I think it only worked for about 3 months. It was not too bad as I tried to learn some riffs. I will try to complete this by this year.
2. The praise and worship band improved a lot by my own standards. I have drilled in some key concepts. Now what I need is more effort for one more year.
3. I think I had most success on the reading habit thing. I finished quite a few books. This will continue for the new year.
4. This blog is also getting better. This project is basically just a discipline to get me to write everyday. I think that really helped in helping me collate a bunch of online resources that will help me one day.
5. The GAME 2007 is totally dead. I have given up all hope of finishing that. That's a pity but truly inevitable. 60 coding systems is just too much for anyone.
For next year 2010,
1. Continue the 1,2,3,4 of 2009. They will just become permanent disciplines of my life. I do need to train up a proper successor for 2 though.
2. Now that I have largely given up BGG-RSP I need a new reading habit at work. I will start reading my office books. That will knock off a lot of my ignorance on matters important.
3. Plan a monthly Family Day. This should be an achievable target. Set aside one day per month for something extra. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
4. One new discipline for work, one for family, I need one for myself. How about finishing the sermon one week in advance? One can always dream big!