WoW3: I can do nothing but only through God.
This week somebody confided in me a personal problem. I discovered a few things.
1. I don't understand the problem.
2. I don't have an answer to the problem.
3. I usually don't have answers to much problems anyway.
4. There are countless problems out there.
5. I am called by God to co-work on these problems.
6. I have a problem.
The burden is immensely heavy, but yet it is light on my shoulders. God is carrying the bulk of it and I live a life of miracles. No wonder the Psalms begins with exhortations, continues with wonder, struggles with lament, but eventually ends with thanksgiving.