Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Review: The devil wear prada

I don't really do reviews since there is much better ones around. I will hence just do a random collection of thoughts.

1. It's not bad, but honestly, the expectations were much higher. It's supposed to be one of those intelligent comedies, but in the end, it's just a feel good one. Still, it's much better than a bad comedy.
2. I don't find Anne Hathaway pretty. It seems strange, but I think everybody has a different sense of what is beauty. And something about her face seems wrong to me.
3. I like Stanley Tucci. He seems to be able to carry any role he plays. Amazing talent.
4. I like memorable quotable quotes. I don't recall any in this movie except one. "She says you are her biggest disappointment. And I would be a fool not to employ you."

No comments: